Kitty's Page Plus New Activation Page
Welcome to Kitty Wireless and our New Activation Portal for Page Plus Cellular. On this page you will be able to activate a new 3G CDMA device, or a new 4g LTE device, and receive a new number for that device.
We hope that, by providing you with this free, online service, that you will consider giving us your PIN or autopay business. We are an American based business, with American based employees, simply trying to earn a living and take care of our families. We can't work for free, but we do try to provide as much value as we possibly can to your Page Plus Cellular experience. Thank you for considering us! :)
At the time of your new activation, you will need the following things readily available.
For a new 3G CDMA device new activation, you will need the follwing readily available:
1. The MEID HEX or DEC number of your 3G CDMA device. The MEID HEX often times starts with the letter A and is 14 characters long and the MEID DEC often times starts with 268 and is all numbers, much longer. This number can be found either in your phone on the menu, under Phone Info or About phone, or on the back of your phone under the battery on a label on the back of your device. We do sell 3G CDMA devices on our website, see here.
2. The Page Plus PIN for the Plan that you wish to load. The minimum PIN that you need to have available for a 3G CDMA new device activation is a $10.00 PIN for the Standard Pay As You Go Plan, or a $12.00 PIN for a monthly plan. You can, of course, start with a higher denomination PIN if you would like. See Section A below on where to get your Page Plus PIN to start with.
3. The ZIP CODE from the city where you would like a new number from.
For a new 4G LTE device new activation, you will need the following readily available:
1. The IMEI number of your new 4g LTE device. The IMEI will be a 15 digit number, which can also be found in the software on your device usually under About Phone or Phone Info, or on the back of your device on a label. We do sell 4g LTE devices on our website, see here.
2. The corresponding Page Plus Dual (Standard or Micro) or Nano SIM Card for your device. We do sell all of the Page Plus SIM Cards here on our website. You can also consult this list to find out what SIM card your device needs.
3. The Page Plus PIN for the Plan that you wish to load. The minimum PIN that you need to have available for a 4G LTE new device activation is a $29.95 Talk n Text 1200 plan pin. A 4g LTE device cannot be used on the standard pay as you go plan or the $12/mo plan. You can, of course, start with a higher monthly plan if you wish, all the way up to the $69.95 plan. See Section A below on where to get your Page Plus PIN to start with.
4. The ZIP CODE from the city where you would like a new number from.
(Section A) Where do I get a Page Plus PIN to start my new device activation with?
Currently, Kitty Wireless cannot sell you a PIN AND do your new activation in the same transaction. If you already have history with us, and have been purchasing PINS from us in the past, you can purchase your new PIN from us for this new activation and ask us to email the PIN Number to you so that you can perform your new activation online.
If you do NOT have history with us, you can purchase a PIN from the call center at 800-550-2436, or from a place like CallingMart.com. Just tell them you want the PIN to be given to you, and you can write it down or have it emailed to you, and then you can use that PIN here on our site during your new activation process.
If you have the required items above ready, and would like to do a new 3G CDMA New Activation, please click here to do a 3G CDMA New Activation.
- iPhone 4 and 4S models fall under 3G CDMA. They are never 4g.
If you have the required items above ready, and would like to do a new 4G LTE New Activation, please click here to do a 4G LTE New Activation.
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S and 6 models fall under 4G LTE
Early November 2014 we will have a section here for you to purchase a PIN and the new activation process here, from us, all in one transaction.